* It is important that your party respect our neighbors’ peace and quiet and silence all outside music and loud discussion by 10pm. This is not a “party house.” *
- Because of the hills surrounding the cabin, noise carries across the canyon a significant distance. To avoid disturbing our neighbors, we ask that you take merriment and music inside the cabin after 10PM. Of course, you may continue quiet conversation out of doors. Although it is outside of town, the cabin is still in a quiet residential area with a very active and responsive homeowner’s association. We have been informed that law enforcement will be contacted in the event of noise disturbances. To avoid any issues, we ask that you comply with the 10pm cut off.
- We absolutely do NOT allow smoking of any kind in the house and in the summer we have to caution you about severe fire danger in this area. If you smoke please do not leave your cigarette butts on the ground or around the surrounding area. Please place in the trash
- In addition, there are no guns or slingshots permitted, even if you have a permit. We are personally very fond of the forest creatures and will protect them as best we can.
- Small non-shedding, completely house trained dogs are WELCOME, but this is coyote country (not dangerous to you or your children) so it is important that dogs are leashed and with you at all times, and that you pick up and dispose of their droppings. Dogs other than the small non-shedding variety will need to be negotiated with us on an individual basis, we try to be reasonable with our renters, in all things, in all ways.
- If you loose the key or lock it in the house during your stay please do not attempt to break in to the house. If you Contact the manager the problem can be quickly taken care of.
These rules are non-negotiable and we reserve the right to cancel your reservations at any time or may result in the loss of the $300 security deposit, according to our own discretion, if there are any problems.
- The cabin is in a high fire risk area, so please be careful with fires/open flames/smoking.
- Be aware that the following live and have been occasionally spotted in the area: